|Zwave 5.180 and 5.184|
| Posted: Friday Dec 31st, 2010 05:31 am
|Joined: ||Saturday Apr 29th, 2006|
back to top
|Zwave 5.184 (13 May 2009)
Zwave 5.180 (5 March 2009)
- Fixed problem of counter update even if value is not changed.
- Supports Zwave Configurator with EEPROM in UCM/Zwave. Requires Comfigurator 3.2.3
- AUX 'H' shunt no longer needed for copy operation.
- New commands activated from Zwave Configurator software : Abort, factory default, learn, node info.
- Fixed wrong LED indication showing receiving information in learn mode when it is not (Only happens for modules which are not learnt previously)
- Supports Scanning of Modules by Comfigurator
Copyright © 2007-2014 Data 1 Systems